Click here for YouTube: www.nearinfraredsaunatherapy.com
The Near Infrared Sauna is inspired by Dr. Larry Wilson’s life long devotion to better health using infrared light sauna therapy.Many features are designed into this device to compliment information in Dr. Wilson’s book:“Sauna Therapy.” Dr. Lawrence Wilson is a leading expert of Hair Analysis interpretation in the U.S. He is also an advocate of the infrared sauna therapy. He has extensively worked with Dr. Paul C. Eck, who pioneered the development of hair mineral analysis. Dr. Wilson is an author of Nutritional Balancing and Hair Mineral Analysis 1991, 1998, 2005, Sauna Therapy 2003, 2006, and Toxic Metals in Human Health and Disease 1989, co-authored with Dr. Eck.
Why Turbo Infrared Sauna?
Unlike other conventional sauna units that are usually ranging from $2000 to $6000, the Turbo Infrared Sauna is one of the most affordable, safest and most powerful ways to eliminate toxic metals, toxic chemicals and chronic infections. (For the price, please click FAQ’s.)
● All Sauna components and construction are UL / CSA / TUV worldwide safety listed and RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive) compliant, there are no Hazardous materials such as Lead (Pb), Mercury (Hg), Cadmium (Cd), Hexavalent chromium (Cr6+), Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB), and Polybrominated diphenyl ether (PBDE) used in any of the parts.
● Burn Gard is a proprietary feature that protects users from being burned by contact with the infrared bulbs. Gards are maintained at close to ambient temperature by controlled and channeled airflow.
● Over temperature sensor is incorporated into the design that shuts the unit down in the event of an unsafe condition.
● Electromagnetic fields (EMF) are eliminated by metal shielding all electrical components and connecting them to earth ground.
Turbo Infrared Sauna does not require large space for installation. One can simply install the unit in a small room or a bathtub enclosure. The unit is lightweight (20 lbs) and compact (19″ (H) x 15″ (W) x 91/2″ (D)), so it is very easy to install and remove. You can take the unit wherever you go!
As we get older our metabolism slows, we sweat less, it takes more time to eliminate toxins, infection and for injuries to heal. Sauna therapy helps reverse these conditions, so it may be considered an ideal anti-aging therapy.
Sauna therapy helps the body eliminate chemical toxins and heavy metals stored in fatty tissues. Fatty tissue often has poor circulation. Improving circulation with sauna may enhance cellular metabolic processes and burn fat calories more efficiently.
Studies suggest that light therapy in the red and near infrared range can reduce pain. Studies indicate it may have direct effects on peripheral nerves and it may modulate the levels of prostaglandins in inflammatory conditions such as arthritis.
The electric lamp sauna design using red infrared lamps emits red, orange and yellow light. According to traditional color therapy concepts, the red stimulates the adrenals, testes, ovaries and growth. Orange stimulates the intestines, liver, pancreas and assimilation. Yellow stimulates the stomach, spleen and digestion.
● Kidneys: Blood is shunted away from the kidneys during sweating and directed toward the body surface. The kidney’s burden is less during sauna use as more water and toxins are eliminated through sweating.
● Nervous System: Sympathetic inhibition occurs during sauna use. This reduces the fight-or flight response, strengthens the parasympathetic system and relaxes the central nervous system.
● Liver: By shunting blood to the surface, congestion of blood in the liver is reduced during sauna use. This enhances the liver’s detoxification ability. By reducing sympathetic nervous system activity, sauna use promotes bile secretion and emptying of the gall bladder.
● Spleen & Pancreas: Sympathetic nervous inhibition increases pancreatic secretion of enzymes and decreases insulin and glucagons secretion. Sauna use decreases the storage of blood in the spleen, as more blood is shunted to the surface. This helps decrease spleen congestion.
● Immune System: Sympathetic nervous inhibition enhances some aspects of immune system activity. Heating the body several degrees can enhance white blood cell activity and disables heat-sensitive microorganisms, assisting the elimination of many infections. Heating the body in a sauna may also produce heat shock proteins that are powerful immune system stimulators.
● Cardiovascular System: During a sauna session, the pulse and stroke volumes increase. Surface vessels dilate as blood is shunted from internal organs to the surface. Blood pressure usually remains the same or decreases during a session. Repeated sauna use helps decrease elevated blood pressure by enhancing elasticity of the arteries, removing toxins from the kidneys and helping to reduce excessive sympathetic nervous system activity.
● Endocrine System: During sauna use, sympathetic inhibition causes decreased secretion of adrenal and thyroid hormones. This rests the glands. Blood sugar may decrease slightly. Insulin and glucagons secretion decrease. The removal of toxic substances benefits the entire endocrine system.
● Digestive System: Sympathetic inhibition may activate the digestive system during sauna use. Elimination of toxins from the liver and gall bladder may cause the need for a bowel movement after or even during a sauna session. Ulcers, colitis and intestinal infections may be helped greatly by repeated heating and sympathetic inhibition.
● Skin: Saunas cleanse the skin from the inside and promote soft, pliable skin. Saunas also promote the healing of many skin conditions including acne, dermatitis and eczema. Others may include scarring, keloids, psoriasis and poisoning from too much sun exposure. Results may take several weeks to several months or even a year or more. However, some have reported excellent results with adult acne and other conditions after just a few days use of an infrared lamp sauna. (Dr. Lawrence Wilson, Sauna Therapy p.18-19)
Disclaimer: Sauna therapy is a way of enhancing circulation, decongesting internal organs and increasing the activity of the skin through the application of heat to the body. It is not a diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure for any health condition, nor is it intended to replace regular health care.
For more detailed information, please click on www.nearinfraredsaunatherapy.com
”Your sauna is one of the most valuable things that I have ever purchased. Since I have started using the sauna, I have noticed a great improvement of my health. For over 30 years I have suffered with heavy metal toxicity. I had always heard how an infrared sauna is so beneficial. I was very skeptical until I tried mine. Thank you for offering such a wonderful product.”
“I had the pleasure of using the Turbo Infrared Sauna and found it to be quite effective. The small size in no way predicts it’s more than ample output. It can easily rival the larger room units making it a great value. This is an extremely nice addition to the available adjuncts for detoxification.”
Rey Ximenes MD
The Pain and Stress Management Center, Austin
“I am enjoying the sauna very much. My daughter who has rheumatoid arthritis was here a week ago and she used it every day and felt better by the end of the week. I am only using it about 3 to 4 times a week for 30 minutes. My acupuncturist says my skin looks great.
I may have had a healing reaction after using it several days in a row as I developed a fever blister and have not had one in years. It is healing quickly. I do believe I am sleeping better too.”
Paula Howell, DC
Alternative Health Management
“I’m doing great with the sauna. It works just great and I look forward every day to my time there. So far I have lost around 45 lbs.”
“The sauna is great. I love it! I spend 30 minutes in it each time twice daily. Thank you so much!!”
Wanted to get back to you on the benefits of the Infrared Sauna on my Diverticulitis symptoms.During an attack the pain in the lower abdominal region is excruciating. Basically there is nothing you can do but either taking multiple antibiodics, have an operation to remove part of your colon, or ride out the attack let your body fight off the infection and hope for the best. The worst is over in a couple of days, which isn’t much consolation as the pain is unbearable, so I decided to try the infrared sauna on the affected area to see if it would improve the symptoms and help my body fight off the inflammation. I put the sauna on a small table next to the bed and lay in front of it exposing the front side of my lower abdominal area then rolled over and exposed it from the backside three times a day for 30 minutes. I know that sounds like a lot, but the pain was so intense I couldn’t move anyway so it wasn’t an issue and the heat felt good on my body. I was surprised to find that my symptoms were greatly reduced at the end of the first day and after three more exposures on the second day the symptoms were almost gone. I felt good enough by then to resume my normal activities.Thanks again for recommending this therapy the results were a blessing. All the best,